Cabin Location: 315 1st St, Crested Butte, Colorado
This slightly non-traditional Cabin is perfect for the young-at-heart! The Love Shack is located on 1st St, the first house off of Elk Ave. This is the quiet, more residential end of town although shopping, dining, recreation trails, and the mountain (ski) shuttle bus are still just steps away. The views from the Cabin are inspirational - Mount Crested Butte can be seen from the front windows and you just have to glance out the back window or step outside to see the majesty of all the other surrounding mountains. Winter cross-county trails and summer wildflower hikes start a block from the front door. Well behaved pets are welcome at the Cabin for a small fee and there is a fantastic off-leash dog walking area (Peanut Lake) 3 blocks away.
- Full kitchen with stove, fridge/freezer, microwave, blender, toaster, coffee maker, dishwasher, pots/pans/cooking utensils
- Queen bed in loft and pull out queen futon in living room. All linens are provided. Sleeps 2 comfortably - can sleep 4
- Living area features a gas fireplace, Flat panel HDTV with DirecTv and sattelite radio, DVD player
- Also equipped with a CD player, land-line phone with local service and security enabled high speed WIRELESS internet
- Outside there is back deck with a gas grill, a seating area with a sun umbrella, and a yard full of wildflowers
- And, yes, we have AC for those hot July days...
Pet and Kid Friendly! Everyone is welcome!
View our Cancellation Policy here